Sri Sathya Sai Books and Publications Committee Nepal has been established at the national level under Sri Sathya Sai Central Council to produce Sai Literature in Nepalese language with the aim of providing uninterrupted readership and learning opportunities to spiritual aspirants. The main activities of this committee are:
- To translate, publish and disseminate Sai Literature in Nepali language;
- To set the standard of, produce and distribute books, newsletters, calendars related to Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba in the Nepali language and to manage scarves of the organization;
- To oversee activities related to Sai Literature occurring at the levels of Sri Sathya Sai Centers and Groups;
- After obtaining necessary permission, publish books, newsletters published by Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust (Publications Division), Prashanti Nilayam in Nepali language;
- To establish relevant libraries and research centers focused on Sri Sathya Sai;
- To archive all available literature on Sri Satya Sai in Nepali language; etc.
The committee has brought about various artifacts in line with the aforementioned objectives. The committee publishes the magazine ‘Sathyadeep’ once every two months that serve as mouth piece of the SSSION. Furthermore, it publishes calendars every year.